ON-LINE INTERNSHIP APPLICATION
- Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled in high school or college, or have graduated within the past 12 months
- All candidates will be required to audition, and should prepare three choral excerpts from the five options that are provided (see Audition Packet for selections)
- Selected interns will be required to attend weekly rehearsals (see Internship Information Packet for upcoming season schedule)
- Submit a recommendation by a vocal instructor, school choir director, or music teacher
- Submit completed application online or download form and mail to:
Hartford Chorale Internship Program
233 Pearl St. #17
Hartford, CT 06103
By submitting this form you indicate that:
- I understand the goals and obligations of the program, and will do my best to ensure that, if selected, I will attend all rehearsals, events, lessons, and program.
- I understand that the membership dues are waived for internships, but that there may be a cost associated with obtaining appropriate performance apparel or materials, such as a binder or music score.
- I have a parent or legal guardian that will permit me to participate (required if a student is under 18 years of age). Guardians will be contacted by the Internship administrator for consent.